This is such a great time to catch up on replenishing our homemade products that have been pushed to the side for a while! We just refilled our homemade bleach (the recipe is on another post on our blog!) and now we need to refill our Thieves Laundry Soap! The best thing about this laundry soap is that it comes concentrated, so you can break it down into three separate bottles to make it last three times as long! Here is how you do it! .
- Split the detergent into three separate containers (I keep two used laundry soap containers on hand for this purpose)
- Then you add 3 capfuls of the Thieves Household Cleaner and 5 drops of Lemon essential oil. You can also use other oils to add more of a scent boost such as Purification or Citrus Fresh
- Then you just fill the rest with distilled water!
- Shake well before each use to throughly combine all of the ingredients
- I use 4-6 pumps per load of laundry depending on how much is needed! I also have a blog post under our 30 Days Of DIY’s tab for a laundry scent booster recipe that goes great with this!
The bottles that I used for this recipe are here